Mark Style is a Business Therapist and Founding Principal of On The Mark Advisors. He helps business owners and entrepreneurs invest more strategically ON their business so they are less trapped IN their business.
Mark’s business therapy practice combines the best elements of three essential disciplines (strategic advising, business coaching, and stress management) into one holistic approach that delivers sustainable breakthrough performance.
He brings fresh insight, unbiased perspectives, and business clarity to his clients’ complex issues, providing practical and best practice solutions to their challenges. His clients value being able to attain maximum results while maintaining an optimal work/life balance. And they appreciate having an extraordinary listener with a high level of integrity, intellectual vigor, and empathy at their side.
Prior to founding On The Mark Advisors, Mark served as:
• Strategic Sales Operations Leader at Vertex, a market leader in tax software, technology and services
• Commercial Operations Director at IQVIA, a leading market intelligence provider to the pharmaceutical and health care industries
• Vice President of Business Operations at TATA, in a division he helped grow from start-up to market-leading global telecom carrier
• Director of Strategic Marketing & Research and Manager of Finance at Comcast
• Financial Analyst at Procter & Gamble
Mark is a graduate of The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and has earned post-graduate certifications in competitive strategy, team building, decision sciences, and forecasting.
- 02:40 – The importance of the five-year mark for entrepreneurs and introducing a business therapist.
- 05:46 – Defining a mindset approach for small business owners.
- 08:19 – Comparison of lifestyle as an entrepreneur and in the corporate world.
- 12:06 – Managing stress and triggers as an entrepreneur.
- 13:18 – Reflecting on good days to create more of them.
- 14:52 – The power of little eureka moments in achieving business goals.
- 15:01 – Passage does not have a clear topic to summarize.
- 15:23 – The power of little eureka moments in achieving business goals.
Find Mark Online:
If you’re enjoying Entrepreneur’s Enigma, please give us a review on the podcast directory of your choice. We’re on all of them and these reviews really help others find the show.
Also, if you’re getting value from the show and want to buy me a coffee, go to the show notes to get the link to get me a coffee to keep me awake, while I work on bringing you more great episodes to your ears. → https://gmwd.us/buy-me-a-coffee
Follow Seth Online:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices