Robbie Samuels has been recognized as a networking expert by NPR, PCMA, Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Inc, and as an expert in virtual event design by JDC Events.
As a virtual event design consultant and executive Zoom producer, he designs and produces transformative, inclusive, and engaging online experiences. He is the author of three books, including his latest, ”Break Out of Boredom: Low-Tech Solutions for Highly Engaging Zoom Events.”
Since 2016, he has hosted the On the Schmooze podcast and, since March 2020, #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hour. Please join me in welcoming… all the way from his home in the Philadelphia suburbs – a TEDx speaker and HBR contributor – Robbie Samuels.
– [05:11] Robbie transitioned from being a networking expert to a professional speaker.
– [08:07] Robbie learned how to build a community to achieve success.
– [10:30] Robbie reflected on starting a business during tough times.
– [14:00] Robbie embraced a proactive approach in times of uncertainty.
– [15:22] Giving rides to the airport is Robbie’s philosophy of abundance.
– [17:04] Robbie reflected on the start of the pandemic and charitable giving.
– [18:48] Staying abundant in your mindset and investing in your community is an insurance policy.
– [19:29] Investing in your network can lead to opportunities and growth.
– [22:39] Robbie shares content on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and his website.
– [22:59] Robbie’s books, podcast, TED talk, and NPR interview are on his website.
These key ideas cover a range of topics, including Robbie’s journey as an entrepreneur, his personal philosophy of abundance, reflections on the pandemic, and the importance of investing in your network and community.
Find Robbie Online
http://www.NoMoreBadZoom.com – free monthly virtual happy hour for entrepreneurs
http://www.OntheSchmooze.com – On the Schmooze podcast – 325+ episodes!
http://www.CroissantsvsBagels.com – my first book
http://www.SmallListBigResults.com – my second book
Bonus resource library includes checklists, step-by-step guides, 30+ videos, and more! http://www.BreakOutofBoredom.com.
If you’re enjoying Entrepreneur’s Enigma, please give us a review on the podcast directory of your choice. We’re on all of them and these reviews really help others find the show.
GoodPods: https://gmwd.us/goodpods iTunes: https://gmwd.us/itunes Podchaser: https://gmwd.us/podchaser
Also, if you’re getting value from the show and want to buy me a coffee, go to the show notes to get the link to get me a coffee to keep me awake, while I work on bringing you more great episodes to your ears. → https://gmwd.us/buy-me-a-coffee
Follow Seth Online:
Seth | Digital Marketer (@s3th.me) • Instagram: Instagram.com/s3th.me
Seth Goldstein | LinkedIn: LinkaedIn.com/in/sethmgoldstein
Seth on Mastodon: https://s3th.me/@seth
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices