With over 16 years of B2B marketing experience in SaaS, Tony is considered a “full stack marketer” and marketing technologist. He’s built and led teams for many tech startups in various functional areas, including demand generation/growth, product marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), product-led growth (PLG), sales development, and marketing operations / revenue operations.
He was formerly the VP of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations at Mintigo (predictive analytics startup, acquired by Anaplan), VP of Marketing at Qordoba (NLP writing assistant, rebranded to Writer), and has been a mentor to entrepreneurs at several startup accelerator programs. Today, he’s the in-house Growth Advisor to portfolio companies at Mucker Capital and Mucker Labs. In addition, he operates as a fractional CMO and marketing advisor for early- to growth stage startups, and is also the CEO & Founder of RevOptica – a buyer journey visualization and analytics platform for B2B go-to-market teams.
Tony is well-recognized in the B2B marketing community, having been invited as a speaker at various conferences, webinars and learning programs, including:
* 2016 FlipMyFunnel – Austin
* 2016 FlipMyFunnel – Boston
* 2016 “The Move To Predictive” event hosted by Integrate & Just Media
* 2015 & 2016 Mintigo Predictive Marketing Customer Events
* 2015 “Marketing Loves Sales” event by Obility
* Guest Lecturer at USC Marshall School of Business
* Mentor at several startup accelerators
* Numerous digital conferences, webinars and podcast interviews
He has also been recognized by his peers in the B2B marketing community as a thought leader and influencer, including:
* “2016 Top 40 Demand Marketing Game Changers” by Heinz Marketing & Integrate
* “Top 40 ABM Superhero” by Terminus
* “Top 50 Most Influential People at Marketo Summit 2016” by Heinz Marketing
* “24 Top Account Based Marketing Influencers We’re Following On Twitter” by LeadGnome
* “B2B Marketing: Top 100 Twitter Influencers” by Onalytica
* “60+ ABM Experts To Follow & Learn From” by ReadyContacts
Tony holds an MBA from the Marshall School of Business at University of Southern California, a Masters in Information Systems Management from Keller Graduate School of Management, and BA degrees in both Economics and Chinese Studies from the University of California, San Diego.
Plug in Show Notes (EE)
If you’re enjoying Entrepreneur’s Enigma, please give us a review on the podcast directory of your choice. We’re on all of them and these reviews really help others find the show.
GoodPods: https://gmwd.us/goodpods iTunes: https://gmwd.us/itunes Podchaser: https://gmwd.us/podchaser
Also, if you’re getting value from the show and want to buy me a coffee, go to the show notes to get the link to get me a coffee to keep me awake, while I work on bringing you more great episodes to your ears. → https://gmwd.us/buy-me-a-coffee
Follow Seth Online:
Seth | Digital Marketer (@s3th.me) • Instagram: Instagram.com/s3th.me
Seth Goldstein | LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/sethmgoldstein
Seth on Mastodon: https://masto.ai/@phillycodehound
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices